The Relationship Manager will assist team members in ensuring every aspect of client accounts are accurately and properly opened and maintained. This role will provide ongoing support to the Advisors and Operations Teams, acting as a liaison between the two teams. Coordination of projects, training, and on-going development of improved office procedures is also required.
· Assist in developing client review materials.
· Partake in client reviews and ensure that follow-up items are being completed.
· Open new accounts and perform account maintenance requests.
· Professionally provide contact with our custodian TD Ameritrade.
· Maintain accurate and complete client information in the database.
· Service client needs as determined by the Operations team.
· Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
· Other duties as assigned
· Alignment with our Core Values and Mission Statement
· 1+ years of experience in the financial industry preferred
· Knowledge of Financial Advisor office tools (Orion, Salesforce, etc.) preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
· CFP® eligible preferred
Position Details and Company Benefits:
· $55,000 base salary with 10% bonus opportunity.
· 401(k) plan with a company match of 4%
· Annual discretionary company profit sharing.
· In addition to 11 paid holidays, you will receive 12 paid days off per year.
o 3rd anniversary of employment this increases to 18 days.
o 10th anniversary of employment this increases to 23 days.
· Health insurance offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
· Professional Designations (CFP®, CKA, etc.) reimbursement.
· Service Days – employee is eligible for 3 additional paid days off that are dedicated to service.
· Charity Match – CWS will match a $1,000 contribution to a charity of your choice.
· Compassion Match – CWS will contribute 50% of the costs of child sponsorship through Compassion International.
· Gym-membership reimbursement up to $50/month.
Our Core Values:
· Kingdom Focused
· Servant’s Heart
· Constant Improvement
· Get Stuff Done
Our mission is to help others make smart choices about their money, so they can worry less, enjoy life more, and ultimately become better stewards with the resources God has entrusted to them.
$50,000 - $60,000 per year