Responsible for non-medical, in-home support services which provide for the comfort, safety, and general supervision of our seniors and disabled clients.
· - High school diploma or GED required.- May require a certification or license upon state law requirements.
· - Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any stated mandated training.
· - Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
· - Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
· - Must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
$10 - $18 per hour