Immediate Opening for Night Auditor position.
Hyatt Place Dallas/Allen is currently seeking eligible candidates to join our Front Desk Operations team as a Night Auditor. The position is responsible for creating a unique hotel experience for our guests by offering guests welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable, and inviting environment.
Responsibilities and job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Greet and welcome all guests and associates with a smile. Provides quick, efficient service to our guests, while engaging in a personalize manner.
• Assist guest with check in and check out processes (verifying registration, email address, phone, and credit information). Go above and beyond to provide guest assistance.
• Provide information to guest and visitor inquiries; coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
• Answer hotel telephones courteously and efficiently following Brand Standard telephone greeting and operational procedures and policies.
• Assist guests with current and future reservations courteously and efficiently. Asks guest before or during check out process if guest needs assistance with future reservations.
• Post charges to guest folios, verified credit cards, and balances bank at end of shift. Follow all safe cash and credit card handling operational policies and procedures.
• Prepare nightly Night Audit reports and roll the day.
• Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean, and provide quality beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Assist guests with food orders and serves food and beverage items to guests / customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner. Uses suggestive selling techniques. Maintains a clean, organized environment for guests by clearing tables during service.
• Assist in all kitchen, bar, and café operations and have working knowledge of all kitchen and café equipment. Be familiar and knowledgeable with the operation of the POS system.
• Follow all safe cash and credit card handling operational policies and procedures
• Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field. • High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must have ability to work weekends / holidays / flexible schedule
• Must have own transportation and a valid drivers license
• Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading, and writing
• Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
• Must be able to multi-task
• Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
• Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc. • Must be 18 years or older
• Knowledge of Opera, Citrix Reserve, and Colleague Advantage a plus
• TABC & Texas Food Handler Certificate a plus
• Hourly wage based on experience and shift. Related keywords: hotel, receptionist, hotel front desk, customer service, overnight, night auditor, front desk
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Depends on Experience
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Paid time off Schedule:
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday • Night shift
• Weekend availability
• Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person