We are currently seeking a Medical Aesthetician to join our team.
We are currently seeking an EXPERIENCED Medical Aesthetician to join our team.
Experience with microneedling with PRP, HydraFacial, Dermaplaning, Microdermabrasion, and Chemical Peels, a must.
Phlebotomists, Oncology Esthetics, Microblading or Microshading, Lash Extensions, and Body Contouring are a plus but unnecessary. The Aesthetician may provide other spa service recommendations and assist in the development and growth of the spa.
We aim to offer you the opportunity of a lifetime with unlimited potential for professional and financial growth, where creative input is welcome.
Compensation $18 to $26 hourly plus commission and bonus
If you are applying for this position, you agree to a background check
· Perform a wide range of facial services following Cerenity protocols
· Be knowledgeable about spa services, packages, membership programs, and pricing
· Take before and after photos of every client and upload in SOAP notes
· Detailed SOAP notes on every client
· Emphasize and enforce the objectives of MedSpa as a wellness provider
· Obtain client health history through the use of client intake forms, assessing problems and conditions, and consulting with clients about recommended treatments
· Greet guests, check-in process as well as check out and rebooking
· Other duties as assigned
• Reliable, punctual, passionate, and goal-driven
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Expertise in providing multiple skincare techniques including but not limited to; facials, microneedling, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, skincare product recommendations for purchase, skin analysis, putting together treatment plans, and selling packages.
• A passion to improve the skin health and wellness of each guest you meet
• Must be able to interact professionally working as an energetic team player and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
• Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• 2 or more years of experience
• Current license to practice in the State of Ohio
$18 - $26 per hour