We are Looking for a positive, energetic, outgoing person with excellent communication skills who can talk to anyone. We're hiring for full-time and part-time positions.
The position entails:
- Greeting everyone who enters the facility with enthusiasm.
- Answering phones, making calls, and talking to clients among other tasks.
- Giving tours.
- Following up on prospective clients
- Handling client concerns in a professional and objective manner with the goal of resolution
- Participating in marketing and outreach events
- Reply to reviews, voice, and text messages, and make daily social media postings
- Ensuring all areas of the spa are kept clean and organized
- Responsible for assisting with managing inventory, facilities, and other spa needs
- Ensure that all front desk systems are followed including phone system and booking/POS software.
- Help manage the front desk duties including Booking, Join Onboarding, Lead Management, Late Cancel/Early Cancel, Cancellations, Freezes, Promotions Terms and Conditions, etc.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Presents a highly professional polished image
- Minimum Sales Experience: 1 year preferred
- Minimum Customer Service experience: 2+ years required
- Reliable, punctual, passionate, and goal-driven
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must possess a positive, can-do attitude with leadership qualities
- Strong work ethic, integrity, professional and positive demeanor
- Flexible work schedule, ability to cover where needed, weekend availability a plus
Compensation: $15.00/hour + individual commission + monthly bonus potential Perks: Staff discounts, Fun and Relaxing Work Environment, Room for Growth!