Community Outreach Marketing Relationship Builder
Community outreach coordinators must be friendly, courteous, and go above and beyond. Professional who advocates the true meaning of a remarkable experience and builds a long-lasting rapport for companies and practices to refer clients regularly.
The candidate must be willing and capable, knowledgeable, and willing to do the following:
• Generating leads by engaging community businesses through event execution and local community outreach. Consulting companies and doctor practices and presenting appropriate packages to meet their needs and/or generate referrals.
• Work with corporate accounts to book in-house events, wellness retreats, team-building events, and bulk packages. Booking corporate onsite and offsite massage packages and services.
• Booking in-house networking meetings etc.
• Working with General Family Practice Physicians, Rheumatologists, and Oncologist Doctors to refer patients to our medical weight loss program, Body Contouring, and Detox Body Wrap clients.
• Working with businesses to allow Cerenity to draw boxes and coupon books. Responsible for weekly pick up of entries and refilling drawing sheets. Make sure there are always drawing sheets on hand.
• Notify management of needed marketing material and keep complete inventory.
• Community relations: Participate in special events (health fairs, open houses, client appreciation days, luncheons, and community and hospital events) to promote Cerenity Integrative MedSpa.
$15 - $17 per hour