Cedar Creek Wellness Group has an opening for a Full-time licensed behavioral health provider to operate in a outpatient setting utilizing a team-based model. We are a integrated mental health office committed to serving our community through a whole-body approach. Our team includes psychiatric nurse practitioners and licensed therapists. We believe in a collaborative approach to treatment and meet biweekly for case consulatation and group supervision. We are looking for someone to contribute to our organization by providing excellent evidence-based treatment to children, teens, and adults. We are an organization with a strong mission to provide quality care to our community through collaborative team-based care. We offer a 4-day work week and will consider a mix of both in-person and virtual care.
Our office is located at 1837 W. Main Gun Barrel City
Enjoy a Balanced Professional and Personal Lifestyle that Includes:
· Paid Time off (sick and vacation leave)
· Malpractice Insurance- (Under company umbrella)
· ICANotes EHR system
Providing mental health therapy to children, teens, and adults
Counsel patients via cognitive behavioral therapy, play therapy, EMDR, trauma focused CBT or other evidence-based modalities.
· Self-motivated and independent, able to work with little supervision.
· Punctual at service locations and prompt with administrative reports
· Passion for working with children, adolescents, and families.
· Understanding of social determinants of health and their impact of physical and mental health
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of individuals, teams, and systems.
· Ability to proficiently work with computers and electronic records.
$40 - $45 per hour