As a Mobile Expert, you will be tasked with helping customers that come into the store location who are browsing and/or ready to make a purchase.
- Approach each customer with confidence and a smile
- Assess the needs and concerns of customers by building a genuine relationship with them.
- Build trust with customers by answering their questions, educating, and offering solutions that pave the way for a potential sale.
- When it's time to make the sale, you're an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer, then making sure they're primed for success throughout the customer onboarding process
- Right-fit customers into the correct phone, mobile technology, and rate plan package.
- When it comes to communication skills, you're off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Tech-savvy people wanted
- Previous retail sales experience makes all the difference in this role
- A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
- Spanish speaking is preferred
- If you're a born problem-solver, even better
- A high school degree or GED is essential
Our team will have your back at every turn, and it's important that you share that same level of commitment with them. That means having the availability to work typical retail hours, including weekends and holidays, as needed.