- Paid Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Ability to earn Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
- Proven Training Method
- Team Building Activities
Founded in 1992 with a family atmosphere, Budget Blinds is the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America.
Budget Blinds of Naples is under new ownership and expanding rapidly and we are looking to add designers/sales representatives to our successful and tight-knit team.
Budget Blinds is the largest window covering brand in the country with over 1,600 franchises nationwide. Our territory has a high demand for home improvement services from, Ava Maria, Naples, Park Shore, Marco Island, Lely, Port Royal, & Olde Naples,We cover most of Naples.
As the last person from our company the customer sees, you will be responsible for professionally installing a variety of hard and soft window treatments including motorized/automated solutions. This role requires you to be a trouble shooter, adjusting the installation and finding a solution when necessary. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our jobs very seriously. You should have a customer service orientation and great communication skills.
- Installation of all types of window treatments at residential and commercial job sites; products include but are not limited to blinds, shutters, shades, draperies, window film and motorized window treatments.
- Coordinate with the office, sales team, and vendors to resolve any difficult installs or issues.
- Repair broken or damaged products and work with manufacturers to resolve issues as necessary.
- Canvass and participate in other lead generating programs.
- Measure homes and businesses for window treatments.
- Check in freight, label, and organize warehouse.
- Self-directed and able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Friendly, courteous, and pleasant with all types of people.
- Ability to learn and install new technology as introduced to the window covering and installation industry.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Current and valid driver's license and insurance.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Ability to pass a drug screen test and background check plus clean driving record with no felonies.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and can climb up and down ladders.
Nice to have
- Prior general carpentry/workmanship skills from any industry. Experience working as an in-home installer is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent completed education level desired.