The Mission: The mission for the physical therapist at BSR is to grow oneself professionally; foster a therapeutic alliance; and help the people of our community resolve pain or improve their health before trying medications, injections, or surgery.
Expected Outcomes: Physical therapist key result areas include excellence in patient outcomes (>60th Percentile Rank), therapeutic alliance, and operational efficiency (10-12 patient visits per day).
- Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance when under stress.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant results with minimal wasted effort.
- Enthusiasm: Passion and excitement for work with a “can do” attitude.
- Empathetic: Able to understand and appropriately respond to other people's emotions.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly and copes effectively to changing priorities and conditions.
- Humility: Emphasizes team over self and defines success collectively rather than individually.
- Hunger: Always looking for more things to do, learn, and more responsibility to take on.
- Listening skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions.
- Coachable: Seeks out and willingly accepts feedback from others.
- Excellence-Oriented: Expects individual and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Growth-Minded: A love for learning and resilience that is essential for great accomplishment.
- Proactive: Acts without being told what to do.
- Work Ethic: Strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to achieve desired results.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on organizational fit and clinical ladder.
- Monthly incentive plan.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits.
- 401(K) with employer match.
- Employer-paid continuing education including option for APTA credentialed residency training.
- Clinical mentoring onsite.
- 5 weeks of paid time off per year.