The Receptionist is responsible for receiving and directing guests, booking appointments, collecting documentation and payments, while managing the flow of the salon. This position works closely with the stylists and management to ensure and excellent guest experience.
The Essential Duties include but aren't limited to :
1. Greeting each guest personally with kindness, a positive tone, and friendly body language.
2. Professionally and courteously answering, assisting, and directing all incoming telephone calls and text messages.
3. Operating the front desk computer accurately to check-in guests and perform other necessary tasks.
4. Familiarizing oneself with our services, products, policies, and company culture and sharing this knowledge with co-workers and clients.
5. Notifying Stylists promptly upon guest arrival and managing customer flow efficiently.
6. Providing product advice and assisting stylists in ensuring that every client purchases the recommended products and makeup for at-home care.
7. Acting as a central communication hub for management, stylists, and clients, facilitating clear and positive resolutions to any issues or concerns.
8. Maintaining a clean and welcoming environment in the front area and washroom.
9. Receiving and organizing product shipments.
10. Performing clerical work such as typing, inventory management, and mail sorting.
11. Performing any other duties as assigned by management.
$17.29 - $18.29 per hour