Traveling Technician for Low voltage installation
Join our innovative team!
At Brothers Integrated Technologies, our crews travel to Ohio and the surrounding states installing technology: audio-video, security, fire alarm, networking as well as robotics! We perform installations inside educational facilities, corporate settings and on new construction.
Skills required for position:
- able to work with a team (from a single partner to over twenty)
- experience with power tools and around construction equipment (drills, basic hand tools, ladders)
- some knowledge of electronics installations (running cable; familiarity with basic connections USB, HDMI, Cat6 etc.)
- willingness to learn, be trained in skills, and cooperate with fellow crew members
- any existing certifications will be considered for your starting rate!
We provide on the job training and pay for certifications that allow you to grow a career with us.
We are looking for people who want to grow as a technician with our growing business!
Crew members are provided with lodging accommodations and meals.
We invest in our technicians:
-At BIT we encourage our technicians to become certified in as many fields as possible within the low-voltage industry, we cover the financial cost of courses, and learning materials!
-All of our technicians have the ability to lead projects and our expectation is anyone we bring on board would be able to do so within a reasonable time frame! We will teach you how to manage projects!
-We offer medical, dental, vision, life and 401k!
What you can expect while traveling:
The schedule typically has our technicians leaving Monday morning, staying overnight until coming home on Thursday evening. Technicians typically work a full 40-hour week, Monday - Thursday with plenty of opportunities for extra hours. Our technicians love the 3-day weekends!
Come join our team, we are installing the future!
$17 - $20 per hour