Above all else, it is most important to our community and our dental practice to have a team who provides comprehensive care that treats the patient as a whole.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work under the general supervision and guidance of a dentist
- Provide chair side assistance to the Dentist during dental examinations and treatment
- Charting during dental examination
- Take X-rays
- Sterilize and maintain instruments, as well as the Sterilization Area
- Setup and break down operatories
- Assist with supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team with an emphasis on communication
We expect this person to be confident and self-assured. We want someone who has leadership skills and the ability to organize and implement protocols. We have a team that feels more like family. We work to do the best for our patients.