We focus on clinical integrity and doing the right thing for the individuals we serve. We currently operate in different cities throughout the state of Florida. Our mission is to provide the highest quality, outcome-driven, ABA therapy available. Please take a moment to check us out at:
While you wait feel free to visit our site and follow us on social media:
We understand that you, the RBTs, are the most valuable resource within our organization. You are the provider that makes the greatest difference in the lives of the families we work with by committing to their well-being every day.
As an RBT you will be providing direct client care in a one-on-one or group setting. The new staff is assigned a mentor for the first month to help with getting settled. We offer supervision and ongoing training, which occurs bi-monthly at a minimum. We hold team meetings monthly as well as team-bonding events.
We are happy to complete the RBT competency assessments for individuals with a 40-hour RBT certificate during initial training. Our hiring process consists of an initial virtual or an in-person interview at our center.
- Direct ABA experience *preferred but not required*
- Active Registered Behavior Technician Certification *Required*
- 40-hour RBT course training certificate
- Smartphone, Laptop, Webcam
- Reliable transportation, active Driver's License with Car Insurance.
- Liability insurance *can be purchased after being hired if needed*.
- Florida Clearing House Screening (Medicaid Fingerprints)
- Updated Local Background
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in college or university *preferred but not required*
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to take direction from supervisors
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Implement treatment plans created by the supervising BCBA
- Work in collaboration with other team members
- Provide direct care to clients in a one-on-one or group setting in the center, home, and/or school as needed
- Applying behavioral principles consistently during all interactions with clients
- Collaborate and assist with caregiver and staff training.
- Collect and record data while monitoring the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
- Communicate progress and effectiveness of client(s) with the assigned provider(s), Analyst(s), caregiver, and staff as needed.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for patients and families.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow HIPPA guidelines.
- Travel throughout the workday (variable hours including daytime and evening)
- Correctly and effectively complete and submit monthly/daily documents, graphs, schedules, and detailed session notes on time.
- Attend training and shadowing sessions when assigned
- Stay up to date with the most current BACB guidelines.
- Review BSP emails daily for important company, client, and/or insurance updates.