Core duties & responsibilities of the role: :
- Develop and edit existing CMS themes
- Maintain and improve existing HubSpot hosted CMS websites
- Develop email templates
- Read and implement ERDs, data diagrams, process flows, and architecture guidelines
- Create one-way and two-way externally hosted integrations, implement ipaas solutions, write programmable automation and workflow scripts, and propose which is the best solution for the client.
- Will work closely with our internal team to scope and build customized integrations between HubSpot and external systems using REST, SOAP, and GraphQL as needed.
- Contribute to the creation of internal libraries, reusable resources, and processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the performance of client websites and data management systems
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed projects
- Strong interest in technology, digital marketing and emerging trends
- Ability to balance needs of clients with agency resources and meet deadlines
- Experience with using data to tell stories, shape narratives and inform decisions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive, professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities
- Experience working with internal teams across a variety of functions including creative, content, interactive, data, media and creative operations
- 1-3 years experience in a Web Developer role, HubSpot Experience preferred
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with CRUD applications
- Experience working with REST, SOAP, and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience developing themes, templates, modules
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge about on-page SEO
- Ability to audit performance, debug issues, and relay your findings to non-technical stakeholders
- Basic design ability: including knowledge and understanding of UI/UX
- Solution oriented with the ability to provide integrations and app recommendations
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing.
- Frequent standing, and/or sitting.
- Occasional walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Visually identify, observe and assess.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary;
- Company paid health care (health, dental & vision);
- Flexible schedule;
- Company wide remote-work days;
- Tech-forward, collaborative workspace;
- Paid time off
- Great coffee (for creative thinking!);
About Bridges Strategies
Since 2012, Bridges Strategies has relied on values like radical transparency, bottom-line accountability, agile digital paradigm, and candid relationships to set us apart from our competitors. A Platinum Tier HubSpot Certified Agency Partner that was voted one ofClutch.co’s Top Digital Agencies in 2018, Bridges proudly serves clients around the globe from Oklahoma City, OK.