Do you enjoy client facing roles? Do you have HubSpot Experience? Would you like 100% Company paid benefits, A Generous PTO Bucket and a Flexible Schedule?? If you answered yes to these questions then BridgeRev is the place for you!!
The Account Manager is a liaison between our clients and our team. They are responsible for understanding (and anticipating) our clients needs, dreams & roadblocks and working with the team at large to ensure that we’re meeting deadlines, goals and budgets. Success in this role is quantitatively measured via client retention, upsells, incremental growth on client renewals, and customer satisfaction study results.
Core duties & responsibilities of the role:
- Build strong client relationships through transparency, candid communication, business understanding and excellent execution and delivery.
- Facilitate and strategize client renewal growth and upsells.
- Contribute new ideas, tactics and strategies to meet our clients goals and needs
- Understand the BridgeRev brand, values and commitment and ensure all client work meets or exceeds expectations
- Apply best practices in IT & software consulting, digital marketing, business strategy, advertising and digital media to develop winning strategies and initiatives
- Identify opportunities to delight clients, partners and team members
- Demonstrate a curiosity for digital marketing, social, SEO and other emerging trends
- Take ownership of projects, initiatives and deliverables
- Prepare reports, decks and presentations for clients, leadership and peers
- Understand and contribute to project management by writing accurate briefs, strategy summaries and managing expectations of all parties
- Learn and implement inbound marketing methodology
- Lead strategy on new and existing projects as needed
- Be proactive, solution-oriented and confident in your abilities and work
- Utilize analytical, data and social tools to inform, shape and test strategies and tactics
- Effectively manage laterally and up.
- Demonstrated ability to understand a client’s business, business model and factors impacting revenue and long-term growth
- Comfortable giving presentations to clients, peers, leadership and other stakeholders
- Strong interest in technology, digital marketing and emerging trends
- Ability to balance needs of clients with agency resources and meet deadlines
- Experience with using data to tell stories, shape narratives and inform decisions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive, professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities
- Experience working with internal teams across a variety of functions including creative, content, interactive, data, media and creative operations
- 2+ years of relevant account management experience
- Experience in the HubSpot ecosystem
- Ability to use analytic tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, HubSpot, and others
- Comfortable working with Project Management tools
Will this employee supervise others?
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing.
- Frequent standing, and/or sitting.
- Occasional walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Visually identify, observe and assess.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary;
- Company paid health care (health, dental & vision);
- 401k with a 4% Company match
- Flexible schedule;
- Tech-forward, collaborative workspace;
- Paid time off
- Great coffee (for creative thinking!)
BridgeRev has been a tiered HubSpot Agency Partner since 2016 and has continued to expand services from the core digital marketing and inbound methodology to RevOps, growth strategy and software consulting. Since the beginning, BridgeRev has relied on its core values of radical transparency, bottom-line accountability, agility and candid relationships to ensure sustainable growth and expansion. Headquartered out of Oklahoma City, BridgeRev serves high-growth B2B teams from around the globe.
To learn more about BridgeRev, visit www.bridgerev.com
- Visit https://www.bridgerev.com/careers
- Fill out the application. Attach your résumé and portfolio.