Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician / Psychotherapist
We have an amazing opportunity for a different employment experience. BlueSky Wellness highly values it's clinicians contribution to the community, and the practice. In addition to exceptional clinical care, part of our mission is to recognize this value in salary, benefits, flexibility, culture, and most importantly - support. In fact, you'll have immediate access to these amazing benefits on day one!
Located in Milford, CT with beautiful beaches and close to everything, BlueSky Wellness has opportunities for driven, motivated, skilled, and experienced clinicians who are looking to join a private practice clinical team without much of the private practice business and administrative headache. You will join a select group of clinicians and serve a primary role in offering your particular training and expertise with BlueSky Wellness serving as a practice home for clients and their families. Our team will provide opportunities for clients to receive a diverse array of services that our clinicians offer to address various client and family needs.
The position is great for someone highly skilled and wanting to make a really great private practice income while blending high independence with support and supervision through a clinical team approach. Think of having your own practice, within a practice. You will have the opportunity to build a caseload of clients that fits your interest and expertise within an established structure with many supports so you can focus on your clinical work without the additional large burdens of administrating your own practice; including top notch training and supervision! Let us handle the hard stuff for you and support your professional development along the way.
We are looking for Licensed Associate Clinicians (LMSW or LPC-A) to join a strong, cohesive, and collaborative team that provides outpatient counseling and psychotherapy within our practice with individuals, couples, families, or groups.
We are looking for clinicians with expertise in the following:
- Children & Families
Come make BlueSky Wellness your new practice home!
Clinicians are primarily responsible for provision of outpatient counseling and psychotherapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups which includes ongoing assessment, diagnosis using DSM 5 criteria, treatment planning, implementation of evidence based interventions, case management, discharge planning, and appropriate maintenance of all clinical and administrative documentation. Primary responsibilities include:
- Comfort and skill in providing competent outpatient counseling and psychotherapy services to specified populations with a variety of presenting issues and diagnoses.
- Strong clinical engagement, assessment, and treatment skills in an outpatient setting with your preferred populations.
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices such as Psychodynamic, CBT, DBT skills, Motivational Interviewing, Family and Trauma-informed care approaches (although not exclusively).
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to formulate a behaviorally focused and detailed treatment plan is essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively yet independently in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Experience providing telehealth services and use of computer technology preferred.
- Training and expertise in crisis intervention and risk of harm assessment protocols, mandated reporting, HIPAA Compliance, and cultural competency is essential.
- Adherence to all Connecticut laws and ethical codes of the profession is required.
- Establish and maintain referral sources for your particular treatment populations.
TYPE OF POSITION:
Part Time to Full Time, Hourly - (W2):
- Up to 40 hours per week.
- Very reasonable productivity expectations. (We're not trying to burn you out!)
- LMSW or LPC-A - $60k / yr. (You deserve to be compensated well!)
- Opportunity for SUBSTANTIAL annual performance bonus. (We reward hard work!)
- Perfect for early career clinicians. (Great place to grow!)
- Must be willing to blend both in-office and telehealth. (Hybrid work!).
- Possessing diagnostic, intervention, crisis, and overall clinical skills. (Our clients deserve it!)
- Experience with telehealth. (This makes it easier, but we train!)
- Skilled professionalism in a very fast paced environment required. (You are a skilled professional!)
- Good judgment, excellent communication / writing skills, and reliability are necessary. (SKILLS!)
- Passion and drive for the clinical work and in joining a winning team!
- Credentialing, administrative, and billing support provided. (We've got you covered!)
- A very nice and convenient office setting with office space available. (Join us!)
- Highly skilled clinical and administrative supervision & coaching provided. (We're here to develop and support YOU!)
- Clinical team support. (You are not alone!)
- Generous CEU expense reimbursement. Opportunity for participation in intensive training (such as EMDR) with employer reimbursement!! (We want to invest in YOU!)
- Participation in the CT Paid Leave Program. (Just in case!)
- Generous clinical resource expense reimbursement. (You need tools!)
- Over 4 weeks PTO w/ option to CASH OUT! (Self care!)
- Professional malpractice insurance and license expense reimbursement.
- Generous Health Benefit stipend for ALL employees. Employer offered health insurance plans available for both PT and FT Employees. (We want you to be well!)
- Employer paid Life & STD insurance! (We value YOU!)
- Option for participation in company 401k w/ generous Employer match, starting on DAY ONE. Potential for performance based profit sharing, too! (Build your future with us!)
- VERY flexible. (Make your own hours!)
- Employees could be in the office for just a minimum of 14 hours per week!
- Possession and appropriate maintenance of a valid license in Connecticut as an LMSW or LPC-A.
- 1+ year of current behavioral health experience in a clinical role.
- SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY NEED APPLY!
- In office and telehealth as long as insurers continue to cover. When insurers stop reimbursing for telehealth, the job will require fully in-office provision of services.