- In support of the HAF/A5SW Wargame series and related events, the contractor will be responsible for all matters having to do with the intelligence process and all matters related to scenario development, surveillance and reconnaissance, and Red Team administration.
- Provide intelligence updates and briefings to game players and support team members throughout the wargame process
- Guide the intelligence development game process, interacting directly with Game intelligence personnel at all levels, with the Game Blue Commander, the Game Director, the Red Team, and the Chief of Adjudication and Adjudication Team members.
- Analyze, interpret, and prepare scenario briefings as they pertain to wargaming design and objectives
- TOP SECRET/SCI eligible clearance
- AO level intelligence officer who has spent time on the Joint Staff, Air Staff, MAJCOM and/or COCOM staffs.
- Expertise in one or more regions, e.g. Asia, Europe, and/or the Middle East with an understanding of alliance partner issues, particularly as they relate to intelligence sharing.
- Experience in Operational Level planning and the substantive intelligence production process(s), understand the Defense Intelligence Analysis Program (DIAP) and service intelligence production center responsibilities, and a willingness to engage with senior managers at DIA, the Service intelligence production centers and other commands/agencies/organizations as needed to facilitate scenario design and Red Team manning.
- Graduate degree (MA, MSc, etc.) in a national security related field (e.g., Defense & Strategic Studies, Foreign Affairs, International Politics) with a minimum of 15 years of experience in wargaming, concept development, strategy development, operational planning, or strategic assessments.
- Experience developing concepts of employment.
Salary: $160,000-$180,000. Specific compensation will be determined by several factors including experience, education, skills, and knowledge. We also offer medical/dental/vision benefits and 401k contribution
Blue Sky Innovators, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you are a qualified job seeker with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.blueskyinnovators.com as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please email us at [email protected] and provide your name and contact information. Please note: this is only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation.