Provide mission planning and requirements development using an interdisciplinary approach encompassing the entire technical effort to evolve and verify an integrated and total life-cycle balanced set of system, people, and process solutions that satisfy customer needs, in support of system acquisitions including maritime, ground, air, and/or space based acquisitions.
• Develop technical information to support the government program management decision-making process.
• Assist Government PMs in managing and controlling the definition and management of the system configuration and the translation of the system definition into work breakdown structures.
• Develop CONOPS for technical collection operations and in managing.
• Oversee contractor development of technical collection systems and software in accordance with system requirements.
• TS/SCI Clearance. Willing to take Poly
• Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related field. Master’s degree preferred
• 2-5 years’ experience working in RF systems engineering
• Demonstrated ability to serve as the integrating mechanism across the technical efforts related to the development, manufacturing, verification, deployment, operations, support, disposal of, and user training for systems and their life cycle processes.
• Experience working with the community to prioritize, rank and task technical collection.
• Experience in processing and exploiting technical intelligence and the production of intelligence products for dissemination to the community.
• Experience in Source Selections.
• Experience in the oversight of program cost, schedule and performance.
Highly Desired Qualifications:
• Experience with signal analysis, exploitation, and RF theory
• Experience in RF phenomenology specific to collection and processing methodology
• Experience in RF sensors to include tasking, command & control, collection, mission processing, and dissemination
• Experience with Digital Signal Processors and the application to perform traditional and non-traditional functions
Blue Sky Innovators, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you are a qualified job seeker with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.blueskyinnovators.com as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please email us at [email protected] and provide your name and contact information. Please note: this is only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation.
$105,000 - $130,000 per year