As a Robotic Applied Scientist, your responsibilities include:
- Applying cutting-edge technologies into the coffee-making process.
- Work with the Hardware team to integrate new hardware, develop new control algorithms, and teach robots to interact with new hardware
- Work with the Perception team to integrate new models, and develop new features enabled by the new model
- Work with the Cloud team to design and build a scalable Robot software system
- Master in Computer Science or Robotics or related fields
- 2 years of industry experience in the robotic-related field
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Experience with real-world system building and data collection including design, coding (C++), and evaluation (C++/Python)
- Experience with Robot Manipulators
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Robotics or related fields
- 5 years of industry experience in robotic-related field
- Experience in Object Detection, Pose Estimation, 3D Computer Vision, and Deep Learning Frameworks
- Experience with Simulation Software
- Publications in Conferences such as ICRA, IROS, RSS, ICCV, NeurIPS, and CVPR
We are an equal opportunity company and support H1B and Green Card.