Senior Project Manager
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: 100% Remote, but must be US based and preference given to Florida residents.
Compensation: Salary, Health insurance, Flexible Work Schedule
BlockSpaces (blockspaces.io) is looking for a Senior Project Manager an exciting opportunity within our rapidly growing company. The Senior Project Manager will be Managing IT, cloud and infrastructure projects across the BlockSpaces organization. running scrum meetings (standups, sprint planning, retrospectives etc), clarifying requirements and writing stories. This position will be working closely with cloud, customer success and infrastructure teams to deliver projects to market. Technical environment includes: Blockchains and Cloud infrastructure
BlockSpaces recognizes your academic credentials, however we do not make hiring decisions solely based on your educational background. If you have the necessary skills, qualifications, work experience, and are excited about working for a startup in the fast-paced blockchain industry, we want to talk to you!
· Partner with business and operations leaders as well as customer success teams to clarify scope and requirements, evaluate solutions and tradeoffs, plan and execute work, and define and measure success
· Plan and manage multiple complex IT, Cloud, and DevOps projects by applying project management tools and techniques such as scope, risk, communication, and change management.
· Question proposed solutions while contributing alternatives until you understand the actual problem that needs to be solved.
· Proactively identify problems on projects, plans, and solutions by seeking input from stakeholders and understanding the full solution.
· Deliver value by leading collaborative, cross-functional project teams to success.
· Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
· Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
· Monitoring progress and performance and contributing to teams to make improvements.
· Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
· Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
· Contributor of new ideas and technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
· Must have IT, Cloud or DevOps experience
· Need to understand business requirements, where value comes from, ability to translate requirements into stories
· Must be able to understand technology, development cycles, preferably having development experience
· Detail oriented, servant leader, value oriented, good at organization
· Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Pro-active Individually and thrives on building team dynamics
· Confident, passionate, and interested in blockchain /cryptocurrency
· Work experience in SaaS environment or start-up preferred
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Solid understanding of troubleshooting on your own
· Awareness of cloud computing details/industry trends; tech and adoption
· Team-focused attitude with a tenacious desire to be part of the Core team in a fast-moving start-up culture in an incredibly fast-moving industry.
· Highly driven and self-motivated voracious learner; absorb new information like a sponge and are constantly challenging yourself.
· Think like an Entrepreneur, bring new ideas, new technologies, new perspectives to create innovative solutions.
· Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments in a cross-functional capacity.
· Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with a team-first attitude.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to visualize and apply emerging concepts to today’s business problems.
· Effective communication skills to work with engineers and other personnel.
· Desire to be a future technology leader; dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
· If you do not have hands-on experience with blockchain, you MUST be passionately interested in and committed to learning the complex world of distributed/decentralized systems and blockchain protocols.
Main Office: 802 E Whiting St, Tampa, FL 33602