Operations Project Manager
Position: Operations Project Manager
Location: 100% Remote, but must be US based and preference given to Florida residents.
Compensation: Salary, Health insurance, Flexible Work Schedule
BlockSpaces (blockspaces.io) is looking for an Operations Project Manager an exciting opportunity within our rapidly growing company. The Operations Project Manager will maintain responsibility for projects spanning BlockSapces operations including IT, ServiceNow, deployment Business Management, Product Delivery, Marketing, Sales, Research & Development, Client Services, and Executive Office. Focus on analyzing non-technical aspects of program and project management, including budgets, resources, and schedules. Work with the full systems development life cycle, engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, and structure and management practices. Use independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
BlockSpaces recognizes your academic credentials, however we do not make hiring decisions solely based on your educational background. If you have the necessary skills, qualifications, work experience, and are excited about working for a startup in the fast-paced blockchain industry, we want to talk to you!
· 10+ years of experience with managing diverse IT projects both large and small
· Knowledge of life cycle and project management methodologies
· Ability to track costs, schedule, and performance progress
· Ability to identify and mitigate risks
· Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audience alike to achieve buy-in on IT solutions
· Ability to obtain a security clearance
· HS diploma or GED and 18+ years of experience with project management or BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems,
· Technical, Business, or Science and 10+ years of experience with project management
· Experience with implementing COTS platforms for shared service functions
· Ability to be self-motivated
· ServiceNow Certifications are a plus
· Team-focused attitude with a tenacious desire to be part of the Core team in a fast-moving start-up culture in an incredibly fast-moving industry.
· Highly driven and self-motivated voracious learner; absorb new information like a sponge and are constantly challenging yourself.
· Think like an Entrepreneur, bring new ideas, new technologies, new perspectives to create innovative solutions.
· Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments in a cross-functional capacity.
· Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with a team-first attitude.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to visualize and apply emerging concepts to today’s business problems.
· Effective communication skills to work with engineers and other personnel.
· Desire to be a future technology leader; dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
· If you do not have hands-on experience with blockchain, you MUST be passionately interested in and committed to learning the complex world of distributed/decentralized systems and blockchain protocols.
To Apply: https://jobs.gusto.com/postings/blockspaces-inc-operations-project-manager-11bccfd8-0528-48ce-9d0a-0d290fac08e1