Lightning Product Manager
LIGHTNING PRODUCT MANAGER
Position: LIGHTNING PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: 100% Remote
Are looking for a rewarding, exciting and demanding role in a rapidly growing startup?
BlockSpaces (blockspaces.io) is looking for a Lightning Product Manager to be part of our enterprise-grade lightning application that connects businesses accounting software (QuickBooks + more in the future) to the Lightning Network.
An ideal candidate would have a strong passion for Bitcoin and a desire to make using Bitcoin cheap, fast, and simple for everyone.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Work closely with a team of dedicated engineers to bridge the gap between the lightning network and traditional businesses
· Contribute to the pricing, training, and market strategy of the Lightning Connect Product
· Collaborate with the lightning engineering team to provide target product specifications and product features for completion of current and future product development of the product line
· Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to define and execute sales plans for Lightning Connect
· Help define overall strategy, product roadmap and technical/feature specifications for new products based on long-term product vision, user needs, technical and market trends, and platform capabilities
· Provide on-going product support to dealer and direct sales teams
· Gather comprehensive voice of customer analysis to support product development activities
· Coordinate product development activities with engineering teams
Must Have Qualifications
· 3-5 years sales, product marketing, engineering and/or customer support experience in the industry or similar
· Strong relationship management skills
· Solid interpersonal skills; written, verbal and listening
· Ability to effectively manage and maintain peer and business relationships with a high degree of integrity and trust
· Ability to motivate others and drive for results
· Effective project management skills
· Existing relationships within the bitcoin/lightning community is a plus
All BlockSpaces Team Members/All Positions Must Have:
· Comfort in working in an early-stage startup and working remotely
· Team-focused attitude with a tenacious desire to be part of a fast-moving start-up culture in an incredibly fast-moving industry.
· Self-driven and self-motivated voracious learner; you absorb new information like a sponge and are constantly challenging yourself.
· Problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
· Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
· Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with a team-first attitude.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities with ability to visualize and apply emerging concepts to today’s problems.
· Effective communication skills in order to work with engineers and other personnel.
· Desire to be a future technology leader- dynamic individuals energized by fast-paced personal and professional growth.
· If you do not have hands-on experience with blockchain, you MUST be passionately interested in and committed to learning the complex world of distributed/decentralized systems and blockchain protocols.