Full Stack Engineer
Position: Full-Stack Engineer (emphasis on front-end)
Location: 100% Remote
Are looking for a rewarding, exciting and demanding role in a rapidly growing startup?
BlockSpaces (blockspaces.io) is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to be part of our enterprise-grade lightning application that connects businesses accounting software (QuickBooks + more in the future) to the Lightning Network.
An ideal candidate would have a strong passion for Bitcoin and a desire to make using Bitcoin cheap, fast, and simple for everyone.
Roles & Responsibilities
Must Have Qualifications
All BlockSpaces Team Members/All Positions Must Have:
· Comfort in working in an early-stage startup and working remotely
· Team-focused attitude with a tenacious desire to be part of a fast-moving start-up culture in an incredibly fast-moving industry.
· Self-driven and self-motivated voracious learner; you absorb new information like a sponge and are constantly challenging yourself.
· Problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
· Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
· Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with a team-first attitude.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities with ability to visualize and apply emerging concepts to today’s problems.
· Effective communication skills in order to work with engineers and other personnel.
· Desire to be a future technology leader- dynamic individuals energized by fast-paced personal and professional growth.
· If you do not have hands-on experience with blockchain, you MUST be passionately interested in and committed to learning the complex world of distributed/decentralized systems and blockchain protocols.