Location: 100% Remote
Are looking for a rewarding, exciting and demanding role in a rapidly growing startup?
BlockSpaces is looking to hire an Evangelist to help us grow our community of developers and business leaders bringing web3 to the enterprise. At BlockSpaces, we believe in a “multiweb” future – one where businesses will use a combination of Web 3 technologies and Web 2.0 applications to solve all sorts of problems. We’re building technology to make that a reality, so if you’re looking to participate in the bleeding edge of Web 3 and work with founders and technologists building unique, we’d love your help in accelerating our growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your success will be measured by your ability to create organic pipeline, brand awareness, and strategic relationships for the business.
- Act as our full-time missionary. Evangelizes the problems presented by the chaotic environment of Web 3 and share our vision for how multiweb technologies can solve
- Work closely with our founders and leadership to refine and share our point-of-view.
- Create awareness of BlockSpaces and the path towards a “multiweb” future
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with potential customers, industry experts, press, partners, allies, and potential hires
- Serve as a host for our podcast and live, community-based events
- Use Discord, Twitter, and LinkedIn to build community and connections
- Help us develop voice of customer through interviews and research
- Grow our community by attend conferences and industry events
- Seek out opportunities to represent BlockSpaces to a large audience, by appearing as a podcast guest, serving on panels, hosting workshops, and public speaking
- Advise the marketing team on events, social media, and content strategy
- Create thought leadership content that educates and inspires our audience
Must Have Qualifications
- Be a great public speaker. Have a passion for crafting stories and sharing them.
- Ability to explain complex topics to non-technical audiences while diving into the weeds with engineers and developers
- An intrinsic desire to meet new people and build relationships
- A strong passion for blockchain, web3, and the future it holds
- A strong following on Twitter and/or LinkedIn. Active participation in Discord is a bonus
- Demonstrated history of content creation and community building
- Ability to bring energy, curiosity, and positivity to conversations
- Experience as a developer.
- Strong knowledge of blockchain protocols, the web3 industry, and the challenges involved in launching and sustaining web3 projects.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Be a strong communicator, both in verbally and in writing
All BlockSpaces Team Members/All Positions Must Have:
- Comfort in working in an early-stage startup and working remotely
- Team-focused attitude with a tenacious desire to be part of a fast-moving start-up culture in an incredibly fast-moving industry.
Self-driven and self-motivated voracious learner; you absorb new information like a sponge and are constantly challenging yourself.
- Problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with a team-first attitude.
Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities with ability to visualize and apply emerging concepts to today’s problems.
- Effective communication skills in order to work with engineers and other personnel.
- Desire to be a future technology leader- dynamic individuals energized by fast-paced personal and professional growth.
- If you do not have hands-on experience with blockchain, you MUST be passionately interested in and committed to learning the complex world of distributed/decentralized systems and blockchain protocols.
Flexible Work Schedule - You do you, just meet your targets and our expectations
- Supportive, collaborative, distributed team environment that supports remote employees
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible & Fun work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and customer referral bonuses
- Building on the cutting edge of emerging technologies