Bladefence is looking for a new member of the team to manage commercial proposals and project bids from start to finish.
Since our founding in 2011, Bladefence has been dedicated to delivering top-notch blade maintenance services in an ever-evolving industry. Our commitment to constant development and improvement has molded Bladefence and its people into the industry leaders we are today. At Bladefence, we believe in the power of robust processes as well as their implementation and our people’s commitment to them. We don’t settle, and we constantly look for ways to improve, develop, and grow. We trust our people and our processes, and both are adaptable to new methods, technologies, and tasks.
The Inside Sales Coordinator will play a crucial role in managing the quotation process from start to finish. A keen eye for detail and analytical mindset will be vital in preparing accurate quotes and estimates for unique customer requests. This remote position will allow an opportunity to work from the comfort of a home office, making the ability to excel independently fundamental to the success of this position.
We value strong communication skills and virtual collaboration. This position will interact with both internal teams and external customers through phone and video conferences. Reporting to the Director of Commercial Operations, North America, the Inside Sales Coordinator will be an essential part of our sales team for the US and Canada.
If you are passionate about renewable energy, driven by innovation, and ready to make a difference, join us at Bladefence as our Inside Sales Coordinator. Together we can create a sustainable future while providing exceptional service to our valued customers.
· Consistently demonstrates superior customer service by combining communication, system knowledge, sales, service and problem-solving skills to exceed customer expectations.
· Generate competitive quotations and pricing for standard and specialized jobs to drive business growth
· Collaborate with multiple departments (i.e., Engineering, Project Managers, Operations, Sales, Vendors) as needed to ensure accurate quotes and project lead times.
· Follow up on quotations and modify quotes as necessary.
· Coordinate review of customer and sales related contracts or service agreements.
· Enter and manage all aspects of quotation process into CRM / quote management tool.
· Create and distribute reports and dashboards on quoting and new project activity to Bladefence leadership.
· Assist Sales team to collect overdue invoices.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· College degree is a plus, business related field preferred
· Experience in Wind Energy highly preferred, especially as a blade technician.
· Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic, remote team-based environment where priorities are continually changing.
· Excellent Math skills: i.e., applying percentage markups or discounts, multiplication, division, etc.
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel: i.e., creating graphs and pivot tables from scratch.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
· Experience with Salesforce.com or other web-based CRM or quote management tools preferred.
· Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision within specified time frames.
· Able to identify problems and offer solutions based on available resources.
· Ability to communicate effectively with internal partners and external customers through multiple means such as email telephone, chat, and video calls.
· Ability to multitask to meet deadlines.