Beyonder Camp is seeking an Office Manager to support our operations and our Executive Leadership Team.
BEYONDER Camp is actively seeking an Office Manager to help us fulfill our mission of bringing 5-Star experiences to our growing family of RV Resorts, Campgrounds, and Marinas. BEYONDER Camp is changing the way we appreciate the outdoors and travel, throughout the country, building outstanding and memorable guest experiences, and creating legacies with our team members.
An outstanding candidate for this role is a highly driven and motivated professional with a multitude of administrative skills and a willingness to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment, to help our team make BEYONDER Camp into a reputable brand and a household name. Ideal candidates would be familiar with and experienced with computers and software systems, skilled in a multitude of communication styles, and a creative problem-solver.
BEYONDER Camp has a goal to manage and partner with hundreds of outdoor hospitality destinations in the next 5 years. We have an aggressive growth strategy and there will be ample opportunity for upward movement within our company. Please apply to meet with us and learn more.
● Organizational skills to set daily and weekly priorities from a multitude of projects, tasks, and executive needs.
● Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to changing circumstances and environments.
● Comfortability and experience utilizing computer project management software, Microsoft Office, graphics design software, and communication systems.
● Competency in professional written and spoken communication.
● Ability to work as a team member and to work independently when required.
● Preferred Work History:
o Administrative and relevant business experience
o Sales and Marketing
o Recruiting or Human Resources
o Payroll Management or Accounting
o Graphic/Web Design
● Executive Support – The Office Manager’s primary duties are to support the Company’s Executive Leadership Team. Needs and responsibilities will vary from managing communication channels, scheduling meetings and travel, planning events, ordering supplies, research and comparison, document preparation, and other duties, as requested by the Executive Leadership Team.
● Team Communications – The Office Manager will manage team communications disseminated from the Executive Leadership Team and ensure they are conveyed to their intended departments, staff members, and sometimes to the public.
● Budget Control – The Office Manager will be responsible for making purchases to support the needs of the company and the Executive Leadership Team. A clear budget may not always be given or even possible. It is expected that the Executive Assistant would be familiar with processes for obtaining multiple budgets and comparing the benefits of each viable option to either act with delegated authority or to present the best option to the Executive Leadership Team.
● Time and Schedule Management – The Office Manager will often have a list of delegated tasks and projects, assigned by the Executive Leadership Team. In circumstances where certain tasks are top priorities, the Executive Leadership Team will convey said importance. In other instances, the Executive Assistant will have the latitude to create their own daily schedule to complete their tasks. The Executive Assistant must have the ability to communicate if expectations aren’t clear, meet assigned deadlines, and ensure accuracy and thoroughness are maintained. When there are no assigned tasks or projects, the Executive Assistant is expected to find ways to best use their time to support the team and to meet team needs.
● Employment Type: Full-Time.
● Location: In-person, Wheat Ridge, CO (must be willing to commute/relocate)
● Travel may be required from time-to-time.
● Salary: $50,000 - $60,000, commensurate with experience
o Health insurance
o Paid time off
o Discounts at Beyonder properties
o Primarily Monday through Friday, with flexibility to work some early mornings or afterhours, as required by projects.
o Weekend availability may be required on certain projects and for occasional special events.
● Supplemental pay types:
o Bonus pay opportunities available on certain projects
$50,000 - $60,000 per year