Seeking a driven leader to lead a team to success in a customer-facing, fast-paced, and fun campground environment!DescriptionThe Campground General Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the campground. The Campground General Manager will work cooperatively with Beyonder Camp Management and provide direction to their staff in achieving the customer service goals and objectives of the campground.
● Build positive relationships with Staff and Guests and promote a fun atmosphere for Staff and Guests alike.
● Ideal candidates are strong leaders who are self-motivated and who have a desire to exceed expectations.
● Inspire Staff to meet the sales and service goals of the company.
● Organizational skills to set priorities, monitor progress, and react to changing circumstances and to assist in problem-solving and decision-making.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience.
● Ability to work as a team member and to work independently when required.
● The ability to understand financial statements and recognize opportunities to increase revenues and decrease expenses.
● The ability to work from a defined budget for both special projects and routine operations.
● Preferred Work History: management and sales experience, maintenance experience, tourism, hospitality, or customer service.
Basic Job Requirements:
● Team operation – The Manager is responsible for properly staffing the campground. The manager shall regularly assess the staffing needs of the campground and work with Beyonder Camp Management to ensure all necessary roles are filled. The manager will directly oversee the Guest Service Supervisor and the Maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for setting Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and holding them accountable to meeting their goals. The manager is responsible for producing the staff schedule, reviewing timecards, and approving payroll.
● Marketing and Guest Relations – The Manager is responsible for maintaining public relations, outside relations with guests, and the community. The Campground Manager or their designee will be responsible for disseminating important information and promotions to guests, overseeing a regularly scheduled calendar of events, promoting them to the public, and interfacing with feedback.
● Guest Relations – The manager must understand and have a working knowledge of the systems and processes involved in the Guest Relations section and must lead the assigned Guest Relations supervisor in maintaining proper operation of the reservation system, the camp store, the special event and activity coordinators, and guest feedback.
● Maintenance and Housekeeping – The manager must have knowledge of the necessary services and maintenance needs of the campground. The manager must lead the Maintenance and Housekeeping Supervisor in ensuring cleaning and housekeeping duties are adhered to, maintenance needs are met, guest feedback on site and campground condition is addressed, and that future needs and special projects are considered and planned for the continuous improvement of the campground.
● The Manager is a full-time, permanent position.
● Manager must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
● Pay commensurate with experience.
● Cash bonuses are available on a quarterly basis.
$45,000 - $60,000 per year