The Warehouse Operator will process and sort a wide range of electronics and commodities to ensure smooth and efficient recycling process in the facility
• Follows all safety rules for warehouse including wearing of PPE – steel toe shoes, safety vest,
gloves, safety glasses and hearing protection at all times.
• Disassemble and sort electronics and related equipment.
• Load and unload items from containers as needed.
• Distinguish between commodity component pieces, sort and place in appropriate containers.
• Meet defined production goals
• Ensures site is cleaned at the end of the day, debris and any trash is properly disposed of and
materials or equipment are properly stored.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Immediately reports all accidents and near accidents to Manager.
• Ability to listen to, understand, and follow directions.
• Ability to remain flexible as specific assignments change.
• Ability to work with a variety of personalities.
Education and Experience:
• Prior job experience in working in a warehouse preferred.
• Must have physical strength, balance, hand-eye coordination, and stamina necessary to
complete jobs in various areas.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 80 pounds and push and/or pull 50-pound loads at a time.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to stand and walk up to eight hours per day.
$18 - $21 per hour