We want to add dedicated and caring employees to our team located in Baltimore County. A school bus driver has an important role in the education system. It is our mission to provide our drivers with the tools necessary to become safe and effective members of our team. If you are interested in a position that is both stable and rewarding, this could be the job for you!
Benefits of Driving a School Bus for Barr Transportation include:
- Bonuses for safe driving and attendance.
- A great opportunity for anyone interested in starting a professional driving career.
- Flexible schedule with time off during the day to run errands, etc.
- Holidays, evenings, weekends and summers off.
- Extra work may be available for those interested in driving field trips, and charter work
- Drivers can claim unemployment during the summer months.
- Applicants must be 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have 5 years of driving experience (automobile).
- Must have a Class B CDL driver’s license with air brake, passenger and school bus endorsements.
- Must be able to pass a physical, criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screening.