This individual will be the person tasked with growing and supporting the entire Badger State brand family throughout the Southeastern corridor of WI.
*Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. An immediate response does not mean we have not received or rejected your application! Our team does its best to review and reach out in a timely manner. No response may indicate requirements have not been met via resume' supplied.
- Visit accounts and create relationships with local accounts in assigned territory. On-premise and off-premise sales visits required.
- Work with retailers to place and sell Stateside Hard Seltzer, a sub-brand within the BSB portfolio of beverages.
- Actively develop and manage distributor personnel including Sales Managers, Operations Management and Sales Reps; effectively train Badger State & Distributor reps to sell Badger State Beer.
- Work with the key customers in trade developing and building brand presence and sales in assigned channels and geography by meeting with each distributor to set targets for distribution (on- and off-premise), volume objectives, financial commitments, and merchandising targets.
- Lead the Key Account Management program by establishing with each distributor specific accounts to gain or expand points of distribution with accounts that are identified as appropriate for the brand.
- Perform all necessary administrative duties relevant to the position (i.e., tracking reports, promotional recaps, expense reports, etc.); reconcile distributor marketing funds monthly with appropriate personnel.
- Work with, train, and motivate distributors on company brands.
- Participate in necessary trade events (industry, retail, and/or consumer) such as wholesaler conferences, trade shows, events, etc.
- Monitor assigned budgets to ensure that spending stays within budget and on strategy.
- Comply with all Badger State policies and procedures, ensuring that all activities are conducted within local, state, and federal laws.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Building and maintaining relationships with distributors and retail partners.
- Selling new and existing brands in both on-premise and off-premise accounts.
- Calling in orders to distributors and following up to make sure beer is delivered.
- Increase shelf space and position in off-premise accounts.
- Assist in maintaining freshness standards for packaged products.
- Positivity and willingness to be a team player is a must. Will work alongside numerous different internal departments.
- Well-rounded knowledge of beer styles. Enthusiasm and a self-starter nature is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in the beverage industry.
- High level of organization.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong willingness to learn on the job and perform in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work special events which include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid WI driver’s license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Potential for extensive road hours and overnight travel as well and night and weekend work activity.
- Must be able to lift and move products up to 165 lbs.
Pay: Base Salary w/ commission, monthly gas stipend, and expense account
Supplemental pay types: