Avery's House is a substance abuse & mental health treatment provider for adolescents, seeking experienced, dependable, and responsible Clinical Assistant (BHT). Experience working with adolescents is preferred, and any additional experience with mental health and substance abuse.
This position provides daily support to those living in Avery's House structured recovery housing.
Why: To Inspire Change!
What: To foster a community that support recovery from addiction, trauma, and mental health issues.
Strategic Anchors: Best care, Best Program, Best Team
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals.
- Implement and review treatment plans.
- Implement house rules.
- Transporting clients.
- Collaborate with additional needed treatment.
- Ensure necessary documentation is complete.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- REQUIRED: Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License in good standing.
- REQUIRED: Must be minimum 21 years of age.
- REQUIRED: Must pass background check.
- REQUIRED: Must pass drug screening.
- REQUIRED: Must be able to climb up and down stairs, hills, bend and lift 25+lbs
- DPS fingerprint clearance card (preferred- will be required to obtain)
- CPR/First Aid certification (preferred- will be required to obtain)
- Current TB test (will be required to obtain)
- Consistent Schedules
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding experiences helping people
- Career development
- Growth opportunities
- Dynamic environment
- We are hiring for Thursday - Sunday 8am -6pm. .
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance