The ideal candidate should have a background in a fast-paced environment including experience with multi-line phones, and computers. Individuals must be able to work in a self-motivated manner. This is a key operational position with the opportunity to advance and grow with the company. You will be surrounded by a team of professionals who service and support commercial audio-visual systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Escalate service requests to the appropriate resources
- Follow company procedures and processes.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, TEAMS, Excel, and ConnectWise.
- Receive all deliveries, maintain intake area, discard excess packaging material
- Process incoming products, data entry, classification, notification
- Document deliveries, scan/file/archive packing lists, and carrier BOLs
- Store and safeguard products, physically manage space
- Retrieve products when scheduled, verify completeness for the job, update the service team
- Provide supplies when requested, maintain standard levels, request replenishment
- Maintain inventory area, take monthly inventory counts, report results
- Notify accounting daily with inventory movement summary
- Maintain tool cabinet and track checkouts to field personnel
- Process outgoing shipments, packaging, labeling, scheduling pickups
- Document shipments, scan/file/archive shipping labels, update service team
- Deliver parts to field technicians on jobsites
- Assist field technicians as needed upon request of the Project Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Three-way communication is a requirement.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- ConnectWise knowledge preferred.
- High School Diploma Required
- BS/BA preferred or related work experience
- Computer competent
2 years of dispatching and customer service experience preferred.
- Experience working in the Audio Video Industry.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, life, 401k matching, and dental benefits.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Annual Bonus (based on performance).
- Full on-the-job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
Fun working environment with extracurricular activities onsite including a pool table and a putting green. Management frequently encourages having fun. The culture we support is not all about work but fun too.
If you like technology and a fun working environment, then we encourage you to apply for this position.
** This position is located in West Palm Beach, Florida. The working hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.