We are seeking full-time Chief Auditors and Senior Crew members, whose responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day activities and priorities of multiple CPA firms or companies
- Consulting and researching technical accounting and auditing issues
- Serving as a preparer and/or reviewer of audit and/or review workpapers for public and private clients of CPA firms or internal audit departments
- Assisting with pre-issuance reviews and post-issuance inspections of audit and assurance engagements
- Supporting CPA firms undergoing a PCAOB inspection or AICPA peer review
- Composing quality control policies and procedures
- Testing a firm’s or company’s system of quality control
- Developing and facilitating training on relevant accounting and auditing topics
- Representing AuditClub by attending and participating in conferences and meetings related to the AICPA, PCAOB, SEC, and other external parties
- Planning and executing on internal strategic initiatives and business development activities
- An experienced high-performing audit professional with 3 - 10 years of progressive experience with a Big 4 or regional public accounting firm
- Substantial familiarity with private company audits performed in accordance with U.S. generally accepted auditing standards. Bonus points for experience with EBP, NFP, GASB, and/or PCAOB / SEC experience
- Active Certified Public Accountant license
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced education, professional certification, or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. generally accepted auditing standards, professional practice standards including independence, ethics, attestation, and quality control standards, relevant accounting standards, and financial reporting requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very organized and highly efficient at managing multiple projects.
- Ability to interact with senior members of CPA firms and companies.
- Ability to collaborate and promote teamwork, solve problems, take initiative, and show openness to new ideas.
- Ability to conduct and use research, analysis, and experience to inform sound decisions.
- Ability to stay informed of current developments and industry trends relevant to accounting and auditing
At AuditClub, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits and value, including, but not limited to the following:
- A 4-day year-round work week (No that's not a typo!)
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Unique and transparent incentive compensation systems
- Flexible and virtual work arrangements
- Personalized paid time off, in addition to holidays, plus summer and winter disconnects
- Annual company trip
- Leading technology tools
- A true work-life balance in action
- Professional coaching from former partners, directors, and college educators
- Real-time teaming and performance feedback
- Challenging and exciting development opportunities
- Accelerated advancement and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Friendly culture of change and diversity