Atari is looking for a Licensing Coordinator who will play a critical role in supporting the Director of Licensing by managing both domestic and international licensing programs. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills with a keen eye for detail. This is an entry-level or early-in-career role for someone who can demonstrate a strong work ethic, professional commitment, and proactive approach to their work coupled with a desire to learn and grow and learn new things.
- Manage and maintain data and assets, including product submissions, quality assurance procedures, and marketing materials.
- Efficiently organize and update licensee information, providing timely support for specific licensee requests.
- Coordinate with other departments for relevant project information and collaboration to streamline processes.
- Assist in gathering assets for presentations, contributing to the creation of compelling licensing presentations.
- Monitor and ensure the timely submission of quarterly reports and forecasts by all licensees, maintaining complete records for review and analysis.
- Facilitate quarterly reviews with the Director and all licensees, ensuring a comprehensive overview of ongoing licensing initiatives and progress.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and achieving targets effectively.
- Proactive and self-motivated, demonstrating initiative in resolving issues and delivering exceptional outcomes.
- Highly organized with an exceptional ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the capacity to engage effectively with stakeholders and team members.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in licensing, consumer product management, or sales. A genuine interest in the gaming, media, and/or entertainment industry is a plus .
Why you’ll love working here:
- We're mission-driven: We're revitalizing and re-energizing an iconic brand while driving toward an exciting new future
- Up for the challenge: Make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team
- Great people: Become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team
- We care about diversity: We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits: 401(k) w/matching; health, dental, vision insurance; paid time-off; free video games
$40,000 - $60,000 per year