In general the Project Manager is responsible for managing customer accounts, schedules and technical information and design aspects of a project. As the subject matter expert and first point of contact for clients after the project is “in progress”, the PM will need technical understanding of shading, lighting, and lighting control solutions. The PM responsibilities include developing/maintaining relationships, passing information off to the design team for proper revisions, quoting, and coordination as well as working closely with the logistics team to obtain quality and timely results on every project.
- Create long and short term project plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Delegating tasks on the project to technicians best positioned to complete them.
- Making effective decisions when presented with challenges for how to progress with a given design versus construction details.
- Serving as a point of contact for customers and clients to ensure our team manages actions in order to remain in synergy with the projects .
- Communicating and scheduling with team members to keep the project on track.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed.
- Customer and client meetings.
- Management of proper materials to the project
- Management of the design for each project.
- Start-up & Commissioning
- Warehouse pulling / picking
Skill/ Qualification Requirements:
- 1 year’ minimum work experience in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written skills—communicating effectively with co-workers, subordinates, superiors, and customers sufficiently to exchange or convey information.
- Managing multiple tasks and deadlines that may be conflicting.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Solid organizational skills
- Software (Not Required but Preferred):
- Google Doc’s
- Google Sheets
- Google Spaces
- Google Meet