Why Arklign? Located in San Jose, we are not just a dental laboratory, but we are also a technology company that integrates software, logistics, and data to transform the dental service experience. With our accurate data, we make quick and effective decisions to optimize and improve every day! We drive to ensure that our customers have the best experience with Arklign by providing our unique case relationship management platform.
Every day at Arklign:
- We are driven by data
- We are fast-paced and quick evolving
- We are detail-oriented
- We practice root cause and corrective action
- We promote open communication and creative ideas
- And we bring out the best in each other!
Objectives of this Role
- Effectively and efficiently review, process, and record all cases that enter and depart from the lab
- Implementation of check points to ensure that Rx's received with cases stay with correct cases.
- Open shipping boxes, identify all contents and ensure security
- Follow packing procedures for completed local, national, and international shipments and place completed box in appropriate area for scanning and final disposition.
- High volume sorting of Dental patient cases
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and communicate any shipping issues with management
- Assemble shipping boxes and obtain all materials necessary for shipping
- Label, disinfect and remove impurities from impression bites, crowns, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in shipping or related field
- Experience with computers and data entry
- Attention to detail required, as most stations will direct next step with audio and visual instructions
- Must be able to lift 40-50lbs
- Organized, self-motivated, flexible, fast learner
- Works with minimal supervision- ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude, honest, reliable, committed to getting things done