We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to support our HR Service Delivery in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR generalist will plan and execute HR activities and projects requested by our clients, based on USA labor legislation, HR best practices, internal policies, and procedures, to deliver the most effective solution to our client´s HR needs.
- Execute the activities related to the talent acquisition and recruitment processes of the clients assigned, based on our internal recruitment and selection policy and procedure and using all tools available.
- Assist in the development and conduction of employee onboarding programs according to our client’s culture, processes, and needs.
- Conduct training and development needs analysis and assists in the coordination of training plan execution.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures, as well as HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace. Furthermore, enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities.
- Undertake tasks around performance management both organizational and individual, through gathering and analyzing data with useful HR metrics defined, as well as coordinating quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Administer compensation policy and benefit plans, as well as maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Ensure HR practices comply with labor regulations.
- Advice on routinary HR problem solving
- Prioritize the time to work with client's requests
- Working with diverse clients’ culture
- Continues changes in the labor regulations
- To be creative and keep up to date with new HR best practices and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed.
- PHR Certification (Preferred)
- 3 + years of experience in HR processes
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Arka HR Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arka HR Inc does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.