Do you have any of the following certifications: LCPC, LGPC, LCSW, LMSW, LCSW-C? Are you looking to make a real difference? Do you want to work in a place that challenges you and appreciates you?
If so, we are looking for you to join our team as a Mental Health Therapist! Both full-time and part-time positions available. We also offer independent contractor (1099)/ fee for service accommodations – whichever you prefer.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Hello, we’re Arise Behavioral Health, and our focus is dedicated to treating people through our transformative mental health practice. With mental health care being more in demand than ever, our team is committed to delivering exceptional, individualized care for each of our clients. Arise is here to hear and heal.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about making a difference in mental healthcare. We foster a collaborative, friendly and supportive environment. Through teamwork and diversity in our perspectives, we lift each other up and build on each other's strengths. We don’t just deliver mental health services to our clients; we champion the wellbeing of our own employees as well.
We make seemingly impossible things happen for people. That requires ingenuity, energy, and passion. We believe that amazing things happen when we bring our best selves forward. Are you ready to bring your passion to our purpose?
- Facilitate individual sessions and create a treatment plan based on each individual’s needs. Guide the development of skills and strategies to deal with their problems and encourage clients to express their feelings and to discuss what is happening in their lives to develop insight into themselves.
- Monitor client progress during treatment and diagnose/treat mental health disorders. Gather information and act as a client advocate to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Maintain confidentiality of records related to client treatment
KEY ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Certifications – LCPC, LGPC, LCSW, LMSW, LCSW-C
- Prior Experience – A background in trauma-focused individual and group therapy (this is preferred, but not required!)
Flexibility – Open to our non-traditional approaches. We have opportunities for community-based therapist positions
- Nonjudgmental Approach – The ability to "meet the client where they are" with an open attitude and understanding regardless of their background or socioeconomic status
- Genuine Interest In People – A curiosity and dedication to improving the emotional wellbeing of our clients
- Optimistic Outlook – The ability to encourage a very positive and trusting relationship with our clients
- Strong Problem Solving Skills – The ability to make decisions and proactively look into challenges independently
ON OUR TEAM, YOU’LL ENJOY
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work opportunities are available
- Monthly employee recognition events
- Workplace accommodations for physical and mental health concerns
- Annual cross-company pay equity analysis and adjustments
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- We offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401k program
- Paid time off, including holidays
- …and so much more!
Are you ready to unlock your potential with us? APPLY NOW for immediate consideration – we would love to speak with you!