We are looking for several motivated Radiologic Technologists to join our growing family!
Whether in a skilled nursing facility, hospice, or in a patient home, we bring the imaging technology to the patient in situations where a doctor has determined that a patient is unable to travel.
Interested but these hours are not for you? Apply, as additional opportunities may be available.
In one sentence: It's driving around with a portable x-ray machine and obtaining images at a patient's location. Other responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Obtaining, verifying, and maintaining all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, consent forms, policies and procedures in adherence to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performing high-quality radiology procedures according to exam protocol and various technical tasks involved operating radiographic equipment and making radiographs of designated portions of the body and EKGs while adhering to ALARA.
- Effectively communicating with patients and clinical personnel, including educating patients and their families regarding procedures to be performed and risk factors and prevention.
- Maintaining x-ray and vehicle equipment to ensure quality and cleanliness standards.
- ARRT Certification (active or within 90 days of hire)
- Be a graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program (board eligible students encouraged to apply!)
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
Competitive benefits including free health*, dental, vision, 401k with employer match & weekly pay!
Sign-On & Referral Bonuses for Eligible Employees! *