Are you a self-motivated, detail-oriented, sonographer looking to join a growing mobile diagnostics team?
WHO ARE WE:
We are seeking ARDMS or CCI certified sonographers in multiple regions across Pennsylvania to provide imaging services at the patient's bedside. Whether in a skilled nursing facility, hospice, or in a patient home, we bring the imaging technology to the patient in situations where a doctor has determined that a patient is unable to travel. We are looking for motivated sonographers who share our passion for improving patient care while utilizing the latest in imaging technology.
WHO ARE YOU:
You are an ARDMS or CCI certified sonographer with a valid driver's license who enjoys being on the move. You may have experience with mobile sonography, or you may be looking for a change. Let us know whether you are looking for an 8-hour shift, 12-hour shift, weekend, or per-diem work!
WHAT IS THE JOB:
In one sentence: It's driving around with a portable ultrasound machine and obtaining images at a patient's location.
Of course, there is more to that, including but not limited to:
- Obtaining, verifying, and maintaining all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, consent forms, policies and procedures in adherence to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performing high-quality imaging procedures according to exam protocol and various technical tasks involved operating ultrasound equipment by following established standards and procedures.
- Effectively communicating with patients and clinical personnel, including educating patients and their families regarding procedures to be performed and risk factors and prevention.
- Maintaining ultrasound, POCUS, probes and vehicle equipment to ensure quality and cleanliness standards.
- And more.
THE HIRING PROCESS:
- Please fill out a digital application on our Job Site, be sure to let us know what days/times would be convenient for a phone call.
- If your application matches our requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the position further and answer any questions you may have.
- Before scheduling an interview or a ride-along, we will ask for two work references and consent to perform a background check.
- We can schedule a ride-along for you to experience a shift with one of our technologists.
- An in-person or video interview where we can discuss the Job further and review compliance requirements.
- If a candidate is selected, we will send out a written Job Offer Letter via e-mail.
- Active certification from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS), or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) in the relevant specialties.
- Be a graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography program or Cardiovascular Technology program.
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
NICE TO HAVE:
- A minimum of 1 year experience with mobile sonography.
Benefits for full time employees Include:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401k with company match
- and more!