WHO ARE WE:
We are seeking ARRT registered technologists in multiple regions across Ohio to provide imaging services at the patient's bedside. Whether in a skilled nursing facility, hospice, or in a patient home, we bring the imaging technology to the patient in situations where a doctor has determined that a patient is unable to travel. We are looking for motivated x-ray technicians who share our passion for improving patient care while utilizing the latest in imaging technology.
WHO ARE YOU:
You are an ARRT certified radiologic technologist with a valid driver's license who enjoys being on the move. You may have experience with mobile radiology, or you may be looking for a change. You may have worked with digital radiology, or it may be something you have always been interested in. Let us know whether you are looking for an 8-hour shift, 12-hour shift, weekend, or per-diem work!
WHAT IS THE JOB:
In one sentence: It's driving around with a portable x-ray machine and obtaining images at a patient's location.
Of course, there is more to that, including but not limited to:
- Obtaining, verifying, and maintaining all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, consent forms, policies and procedures in adherence to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performing high-quality radiology procedures according to exam protocol and various technical tasks involved operating radiographic equipment and making radiographs of designated portions of the body and EKGs while adhering to ALARA.
- Effectively communicating with patients and clinical personnel, including educating patients and their families regarding procedures to be performed and risk factors and prevention.
- Maintaining x-ray and vehicle equipment to ensure quality and cleanliness standards.
- And more.
THE HIRING PROCESS:
- Please fill out a digital application on our Job Site, be sure to let us know what days/times would be convenient for a phone call.
- If your application matches our requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the position further and answer any questions you may have.
- Before scheduling an interview or a ride-along, we will ask for two work references and consent to perform a background check.
- We can schedule a ride-along for you to experience a shift with one of our technologists.
- An in-person or video interview where we can discuss the Job further and review compliance requirements.
- If a candidate is selected, we will send out a written Job Offer Letter via e-mail.
- ARRT Certification
- Be a graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program.
- Eligible for Ohio Licensures requirements
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
NICE TO HAVE :
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Digital X-Ray
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Mobile X-Ray
Benefits for full time employees Include:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401k with company match
- and more!