We are an established small business that is growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Gardeners to join our team. Our company specializes in fine gardening of estates that serve as a respite from the city life, summer fun, and daily living for our clients. As we cater to an array of clients, some call for creative solutions to achieve a “Sunset Magazine” worthy garden every visit, while others love to see the “Beach art” which is whatever has washed up. Our company seeks to meet these requests through levels of holistic inspired horticulture practices, landscape maintenance, planting installation, sometimes even landscape construction, and most of all staying adaptable.
- Perform garden maintenance tasks on customers property including, but not limited to:
- Exceed clients expectations by providing professional, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Project a good company image at all times.
- Report problems or concerns regarding property maintenance to Onsite Lead and Account Manager.
- Assist Lead with Work vehicle maintenance:
- Responsible for equipment assigned including but not limited to:
- Ensure personal working hours, including overtime, have been recorded accurately and truthfully for each time period worked.
- Assist team to ensure sites are restored to original condition, or better if necessary. E.g. without holes, exposed pipes or gravel, footprints in beds, exposed roots, or soil/debris on surrounding hardscape upon completion of work.
- Actively engaged in training days and shows interest in extending education in the field.
$17 - $19 per hour