[Please note that this position is open for candidates who are available to start before February 2024.]
Are you excited about being a creator of the next-gen robots? Anyware Robotics is a fast-paced startup backed by world-class VCs. Empowered by the latest progress of AI, we are building the next generation of general-purpose robot which can work flexibly in unstructured environment, helping warehouses and manufacturers to significantly increase efficiency and reduce costs. Our team is expanding rapidly to accelerate development and meet growing customer demands.
Anyware Robotics is seeking highly skilled Senior Robotics Engineers - Motion Planning to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing motion planning and task planning algorithms for high-DOF robot arm. You will also be responsible for staying up-to-date with the latest research and advancements in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence, testing and evaluating current algorithms, creating solid software development practices, and mentoring junior developers.
- Develop and implement motion planning and task planning algorithms for high-DOF robot arm, generating collision-free, smooth and time-optimal trajectories.
- Develop test cases for emulating the robotic platform to test software applications and products.
- Stay up-to-date with new research and novel findings in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence.
- Test and evaluate current state-of-the-art algorithms and techniques for planning, learning, perception, and control.
- Create and maintain solid software development practices while building robotics applications, and mentor and guide junior developers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of robotic systems in production environment.
- Participate in other duties and projects as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- MS/Ph.D. focused on robotics or relevant engineering discipline.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, and testing algorithms for planning, learning, perception, and control.
- Strong software development skills in C++ and Python for complex function-based software that interacts with sensor inputs, control loops, and redundancy.
- Proficiency in working with open-source libraries relevant to robotics.
- Experience in developing and delivering complete software products that meet rigorous functional and safety-critical requirements.
- Proficiency in calculus, linear algebra, probability, and statistics.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, proactive, with confidence and initiative for innovation.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation & stock
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and family
- Flexible PTO
- Regular off-site events