Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with client stakeholders and coordinate delivery of projects in scope and on time
- Define business requirements and functional specifications for a BI solution, including data and reporting/presentation layer requirements.
- Drive data architecture and modeling recommendations
- Develop data models to be used in reports/dashboards
- Conduct data analysis and interpret data to answer key business questions
- Develop report deliverables and data visualizations, producing valuable insights for stakeholders
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong experience with ETL development, data modeling, and data visualization design
- 4 - 6 years of experience with SQL (Snowflake preferred)
- 4 - 6 years of experience with Tableau
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Self-driven, with demonstrated ability to deliver on ambiguous projects and projects/requests where the underlying data is incomplete.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment and comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems
- Tableau Certification is a plus
- Familiarity with Dagster, Airbyte, an/or dbt is a huge plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative fields.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring the application of data modeling and analytic skills
Why work at Analytiks?
- Work with a large variety of clients allowing for a wide range of creativity in solving problems
- Your work matters! A product of working with SMBs (and small teams at large enterprises), our work is greatly appreciated by our clients
- Small, supportive team to encourage career growth
- Fully remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully paid medical insurance for Employee
- Dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(K) matching (Up to 4% match with 100% vesting immediately)
- Company profit sharing
Find out more about Analytiks at analytiks.co
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Analytiks are based exclusively on merit. Analytiks does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.