Our boutique group practice is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who is interested in honing their therapy skills or expanding their clinical skill set (full-time/part-time). The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a compassionate ability to work with individuals, couples, and/or families from a strength-based lens. Being an excellent communicator, passionate about clinical care, able to work both independently and within a remote team environment are essential qualities for the ideal candidate. As a group practice, we strive to prioritize both our clients’ needs and our own self-care. This position offers a flexible schedule to meet your needs with remote/virtual sessions, first-rate benefits, consultation groups, excellent administrative support, and well-trained clinical support so you can focus on client care and professional growth. Our clients come from diverse backgrounds, and we approach their care from an integrative lens using evidence-based treatments like CBT, ACT, EMDR, DBT, etc. Your skills and talents are welcomed, and your interests will be fostered.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Maintain an active caseload by providing individual, couples, and/or family therapy in a virtual, outpatient setting. (If you have an interest in group therapy, we can accommodate your interests.)
- Partner with clients to address the underlying concerns creating distress while offering appropriate interventions from strengths-based lens for client growth.
- Diagnose mental and emotional disorders through interviews, observations, and objective measures.
- Explain the diagnosis and the treatment options to the patient.
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Complete clinical documentation in a timely manner.
- Document based on medical necessity and in accordance with Medicare/Contracted standards.
- Adheres to all current federal & state laws, ethical guidelines, and Company Policies and Procedures, including the safeguarding of confidential healthcare information and compliance with the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Maintains professional licensure as a licensed psychologist in good standing based on California licensing requirements.
- Other duties as assigned based on interests and availability including providing supervision to pre-licensed clinicians.
What's in it for you?
- Full-time or part-time employment (W-2)
- Remote/Virtual work
- Flexible schedule
- $25 - $90 pay per hour (~160K annually for full-time)
- Clients already established and provided.
- Effective EHR system, minimal administration
- Training and insurance credentialing provided.
- Up to 100% Malpractice insurance premium reimbursement
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 56 hours accrued annual personal time off (full time only)
- 24 hours annual sick leave (all staff)
- Up to $250 annual continuing education reimbursement
- Up to $200/month remote worker reimbursement
What are we looking for?
Licensing, Education, and Experience
- Doctoral degree (PhD, PsyD) in Clinical Psychology (required)
- Current and valid California state license as a psychologist (required)
- Strong clinical background in evidence-based practices with post licensure experience with treating a variety of conditions, disorders, and trauma.
- Telehealth experience and/or willingness to learn (required)
- Medicare Provider eligibility (required)
- Current Medicare credentialing is advantageous.
- Medi-Cal credentialing is advantageous.
- Ability to be paneled with 3rd party payors is required.
- Flexibility in clinical approach. Clinicians need to be able to use evidence-based interventions and deliver them using a person-centered approach and a strengths-based lens.
- Proficiency in the assessment and documentation of risk.
- Proficiency in computer skills, which includes capacity to complete progress notes in a timely manner and to make use of computer tools to remain organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities. Excellent insight and judgment, ability to take initiative to problem-solve issues and seek out clinical consultation when appropriate.
- Interest in learning different models of care.
- Openness to both receive and provide constructive feedback and can implement feedback in a collaborative and timely manner.
- Must have access to a professional and confidential space for telehealth sessions as well as reliable internet connection and dependable computer.
· With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Clear background check.