Who we are.
Founded in 2017, Ammunition has quickly grown to become a nimble powerhouse of talent, ranking among Atlanta’s top and fastest growing privately held businesses in 2021 and again in 2022 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Ammunition is a full-service agency, handling brand and digital strategy, storytelling, campaign creative, media connections, personalized CRM, and more. Our clients work with us to break the mold and do innovative work that makes a difference in an ever-changing marketplace.
What we're looking for.
Ammunition is looking for a Developer to join its growing Technology team. As a Developer, you’ll work alongside other developers and in coordination with the Creative and Account teams in the development of engaging websites, marketing automation programs, and digital materials our clients require to power their businesses. This role reports to the Director of Technology.
What you’ll be doing.
- Work with the development team and project managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
You’re a great fit if...
- Preference for Drupal experience developing and maintaining themes and modules
- You have proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role at a creative agency
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Apache)
- You are an excellent communicator and problem-solver who enjoys working alongside others to deliver excellent work.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant production server environment experience.
- You are a go-getter and self-starter, unafraid of managing timelines and producing excellence whether working collaboratively or independently.
- You have a positive attitude and are committed to your professional growth through collaboration and feedback.