Who we are…
Founded in 2017, Ammunition has quickly grown to become a nimble powerhouse of talent, ranking among Atlanta’s top and fastest growing privately held businesses in 2021 and again in 2022 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Ammunition is a full-service agency, handling brand and digital strategy, storytelling, campaign creative, media connections, personalized CRM, and more. Our clients work with us to break the mold and do innovative work that makes a difference in an ever-changing marketplace.
What we’re looking for…
Ammunition is looking to add a Resource Manager with 5-8 years of industry experience who is able to analyze, properly allocate, and manage agency resources in accordance with client projects and the agency’s new business pipeline.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assigning available employees to projects in accordance with their skillsets, previous experience, and availability.
- Monitoring day-to-day project activities and corresponding resourcing, in addition to monitoring and managing employees’ workload, utilization, and overtime hours.
- Working with the Chief of Staff and CEO to forecast agency resource capacity in line with upcoming projects and the agency business pipeline.
- Managing resource conflicts and overcoming resource shortages via resource management techniques, resource reallocation, and sharp internal communication; informing senior management of any issues related to inability to meet clients’ needs due to resourcing.
- Supporting project managers and department heads and collaborating with them to understand all current and upcoming agency projects, as well as proactively solutioning all resource management issues and resource management process improvements.
- Staying up-to-date on labor laws as well as resource management trends.
- Documenting processes (e.g. weekly utilization report, etc.).
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You have 5-8 years of industry experience, largely at a Marketing or Advertising agency.
- You can prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- You are an analytical critical thinker who enjoys forecasting and balancing big picture thinking with an attention to detail.
- You approach conflict resolution and problem solving with flexibility and a calm sense of resolve that acknowledges challenges while remaining aligned with overall agency objectives.
- You have strong, highly developed interpersonal skills (effective communication, negotiation, collaboration, the ability to be diplomatic and stand one’s ground).