Are you a professional leader with dental patient treatment presentation, patient scheduling or related Dental office management experience? Do you thrive in a challenging, environment with a diverse set of patients, and staff? Do you find gratitude and satisfaction in helping others achieve their goals and dreams? Are you a self-motivated communicator who deeply understands the value of effective communication? Then you may be our next Dental Clinical Coordinator for our Phoenix, AZ Campus!
As Dental Clinical Coordinator for AIDA, you will direct and oversee all school clinical operations. Daily, you will assist patient's seeking treatment, effectively communicate to patients the needs of their oral health, scheduling patients, doctors and clinical instructors. You will support our team of doctors, instructors and administrative team.
Your skills and qualifications will be exceptional…but here are just a few we find most important:
· An enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work.
· Excellent human and time management skills.
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
· Strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
· 3+ years’ experience working in the dental industry is required.
Not required but a huge plus: Chairside Dental Assisting Experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversees all aspects of live dental clinicals.
· Actively work to schedule new patients and ensure patients show for their appointment.
· Strive to meet goals for patients and clinical satisfaction.
· Work with Operations Director to ensure successful clinical experiences.
· Calling patients to schedule treatment planned procedures.
· Being a main point of contact for dentists, clinical instructors and patients.
This full time position offers paid training, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO and fringe benefits!
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume or contact us at 480.209.1392 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
$27 - $31.5 per hour