Reporting directly to Director of Marketing, the primary function is to lead all project planning and coordination within the company to support special projects ranging from implementing new operational processes to organizing the annual team retreat. They will ensure the cross functional teams are prepared with detailed plans, a clear understanding of what each stakeholder is accountable for, and monitoring timelines to keep projects on track to a smooth execution. Additionally, the person in this role will assure adherence to established quality standards, work collaboratively across all departments, and contribute towards a positive environment while following company policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Jr. Project Manager (24 hours/week):
Responsibilities (Administrative Support function) (4 hours/week):
· Schedule appointments and maintain executive leadership calendars (2 people)
· Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
· Book travel arrangements and manage all travel logistics for executive leadership team.
Responsibilities (Sales and Marketing Support) (12 hours/week):
· Perform direct outreach to qualified leads via LinkedIn and other marketing channels
· Assist with marketing campaigns (email and LinkedIn) and must be willing to learn email, LinkedIn and other marketing tools
· Assist with event management and administration (i.e., sponsored events; not hosting events)
· College/associate degree and/or relevant work experience in project management desired.
· Relevant work experience in supporting project management in the healthcare technology space or other tech space, desired.
· Decision-making: In this role, you will have to make independent decisions on a daily basis, identifying the best way to handle specific tasks.
· Communications and collaboration: In this role you must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management, and clients on a regular basis.
· Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of this role’s responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important.
$50,000 - $65,000 per year